December 27 2022 11:01 AM //

Got out yesterday afternoon for what I suspected, based on the weather forecast, would be the last Tamo loop of the year. Perfect conditions... today, not so much.

I walked out to J2 earlier to check out Serpentine. We're at about 2.5" of rain since last night, the trails are mud slide conditions right now.

They are officially still open if you check the Boy Scout website but they shouldn't be.

EDIT: Access4Bikes says the trails are closed so I'm going with that. Trails are closed.
EDIT: Boy Scouts updated their site. Trails are closed. //

archived reports //